T Benjamin Skelton, MDInternal Medicine
Dr. Skelton is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and a member of the American College of Physicians. His accomplishments include Staff Internist Teacher of the Year at Keesler Medical Center and being named a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society at East Tennessee State University.
Not only am I excited about caring for patients at Garden Park, I look forward to establishing a residency program in the near future so I can help impact the lives of future providers.
- Internal Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: Louisiana State University - 1991
- Graduate Degree: East Tennessee State University - 2003
- Internship: Keesler Medical Center - 2005
- Residency: Walter Reed National Military Medical Center - 2006
- Garden Park Medical Center
- • Video